PROVO, Utah (TCD) -- A 60-year-old woman allegedly lit a shed on fire where her husband was reportedly living with another woman.
According to KSTU-TV, which cites a probable cause affidavit, Claire Robinson’s husband and another woman who lived in the shed on her property reportedly smelled smoke and came outside. They reportedly saw Robinson "standing near the ignition point of the fire starting at the fire and the occupants of the shed."
The affidavit cited by KSL says Robinson is married to the male living in the shed, but "that male is now cohabitating with a different female." Investigators reportedly found a 5-gallon gas can near where the fire started. KSTU reports Robinson told police that she warned her husband and the other woman, but they deny that ever happened.
Robinson reportedly fled the scene but was found a short distance away with a butane torch in her possession.