911 calls from Jussie Smollett incident released
WGN
WGN - "Last week, Cook County prosecutors released more than 2,000 pages of documents in the case."

via WGN:

CHICAGO —- (WGN) -- The 911 calls from the night the alleged attack on Jussie Smollett was reported were released Wednesday.

In January, the "Empire" actor reported to police that he had been attacked by two men in an apparent hate crime, saying his attackers used racial and homophobic language.

A person who was not Smollett called 911 that night to report the attack. The caller did not name Smollett but said a person was attacked.

The caller said:

“I just need police to come by…um.. I work with an artist…I don’t really want to say his name but he states that (REDACTED)… he went to Subway he was walking by some guys. I don’t know. They jumped him or something like that and I just want to report it and make sure he’s all right.

FULL STORY: 911 calls from Jussie Smollett incident released - WGN

Comments